Cook with our chef the best traditional paella you will ever taste! And have lunch with great company and a glass of wine, in our new venue in Passeig de Gràcia.
* Gazpacho, enjoy the spirit of southern Spain
* Spanish tortilla with pá amb tomáquet, the original catalan toast
* Seafood Paella, the most famous dish!
* Catalan custard cream, the sweetest end
A unique location in the heart of Barcelona
Adress: Cookiteca, Valencia 223
Book your session:
Tl. + 34 93 8082143
-If you are looking for other dates please contact us
-If you prefer a customized culinary session with a group of friends, family or your company staff, ask for a very exclusive proposal
- Barcelona offers to visitors Food Markets, all them full of fresh local products to select with our chef,
performing then a real Spanish Menu at our kitchen.
We are near one of the oldest town food market: El Ninot Market. Ask us for a shopping tour before the class!
- Inform us if you have any food restrictions o allergies, we will adapt our recipes to you!
-Price includes: workshop, ingredients, lunch, wine, water, disposable aprons and the recipes
Cookiteca Poble Espanyol
Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia 13, Montjuich
A unic place, builded in 1929 for the Universal Exhibition. Walk around and enjoy 117 buildings representing spanish arquitecture
Major de Sarrià 74
In a neoclassic house in the charming Sarrià neighborhood. Do not miss their cozy streets and shops