Cook with our chef the best traditional paella you will ever taste! And have lunch with great company and a glass of wine, in our new venue in Passeig de Gràcia.
* Gazpacho, enjoy the spirit of southern Spain
* Spanish tortilla with pá amb tomáquet, the original catalan toast
* Seafood Paella, the most famous dish!
* Catalan custard cream, the sweetest end
Gaudi’s time gastronomy. Tradicional catalan recipes with a contextual introduction by the chef
* Rice with cod
* Chickpea “a la catalana”
* ”Fricandó” (meat recipe)
*"Modernistes“ (the tradicional aniseed cakes)
Adress: Cookiteca, Passeig de Gràcia 26, close to El Nacional Restaurant
Take a tour around and see the most famous Gaudi building!
MORE INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tl. + 34 93 8082143
-If you are looking for other dates please contact us
-If you prefer a customized culinary session with a group of friends, family or your company staff, ask for a very exclusive proposal
- Barcelona offers to visitors Food Markets, all them full of fresh local products to select with our chef,
performing then a real Spanish Menu at our kitchen.
We are near one of the oldest town food market: La Concepció Market. Ask us for a shopping tour before the class!
- Inform us if you have any food restrictions o allergies, we will adapt our recipes to you!
-Price includes: workshop, ingredients, lunch, wine, water, disposable aprons, the recipes and a
very special gift: the Cookiteca Wooden Spoon
Cookiteca Poble Espanyol
Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia 13, Montjuich
A unic place, builded in 1929 for the Universal Exhibition. Walk around and enjoy 117 buildings representing spanish arquitecture
Major de Sarrià 74
In a neoclassic house in the charming Sarrià neighborhood. Do not miss their cozy streets and shops